Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 107 – June 25 (Alaska Day 16)– Down Day

Well this is a boring post.  We had decided we would take it easy today after yesterday’s fishing trip and before tomorrow’s trip.

I want to expand on the medical issue I had yesterday.  I am not sure what happened.  I was fine before we left the camper and when we departed the charter company’s home base.  I remember the boat taking off and that we stopped.  I really do not remember anything about the fishing, which really makes me mad because this was one of the things we had planned on doing for so long.  I had not drank any fluids all day and that might have be part of the reason.  I am fine now and will watch it more in the future.

We stayed home all day.  The biggest thing to happen was Rick could not find his camera.  He did remember placing it on the fish-cleaning table.  He drove over to the charter location and it was in the same place.

How's that for exciting?  It was just a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment